Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Ready for What/Who Comes


Yes...it's finished!


Managed to sew and cut it in one day...
quite an accomplishment for me since I don't have
a designated sewing area...hoping that will change
one day :)

Projects often get started, and then get put away to finish
up another day... or *gasp* never!


I'm hoping the little munschkins enjoy using it
when they come for naps...


(B's idea of nap time)


Or to cuddle up for story time...


I love how soft it is.
I think I want one for me too!


Even g'pa can squeeze under...
that's the most fun of all!

6 comments:

Thoughts on Life and Millinery. said...

Perfect! Now I want to make one for our outside couch to snuggle under. Just need the time...you've given me the motivation!

Lovella ♥ said...

Sara. .your rag quilt turned out beautiful. I have a bunch of denim squares that I want to make into a picnic blanket. .I can't decide whether to do the rag quilt method or just sew them together. .. the rag quilt is so pretty.
Oh .. and I love your new header pictures too. A little hint here about your borders. Go into your html in your layout..don't be scared. Scroll down to the place that says header wrapper. Just change the number of the width. .by maybe 5 and then go to the bottom of the page and click on preview . .see if it is right .. adjust again . .and save . .and voila. .a perfect header frame.

Sara said...

Thanks for the hint Lovella...I was wondering how to adjust that header :)
about the denim...got the squares cut too and in the same predicament as to what to do with them.

Sheila said...

That quilt looks very cozy! Maybe I'll have to come over for a nap too! :)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous quilt, Sara! Love the new header too. Hmmm, maybe I should make some changes on my blog like that.
(Thanks for the B-day wish:))
~Brenda

Anneliese said...

Very cute quilt .. try saying that quickly! I do like your color and pattern combinations