Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Giving Entertainment

I promised Heather I'd give her a hand with some advertising..

The group Bruce has been involved with,
Candlewick Productions, is putting on their own rendition of M*A*S*H. Should be funny! Did any of you out there watch this show? I know, it dates me, but that's ok :) One could not possibly forget the antics of Klinger - always trying to come up with a new reason why they should let him out of the army...

Personally, I liked Captain McIntyre... haha, enough said...

Ok...show dates are this Friday and Saturday and tickets are available at T
hornview in Morden.

The best part, you get entertained and the proceeds go to help children in Uganda. Candlewick is teaming up with Heartstrings to build a much needed clinic in Uganda, Africa...sounds like a good occasion to go out this weekend!

So, maybe we'll see you there!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for posting this on your blog. It really does help as your links connected a couple people to our website.
I hope you made it out to the performance and if so enjoyed it.
Blessings
-Darren Klassen
MASH Production Manager