Monday, August 11, 2008

Rainy Day Monday

Today... we were blessed with some much needed rain...


...what I really wanted to do was just stand outside
with my face to the rain and, just for a little while...
forget about all the cares and silly things on my "to do" list

But, since I didn't feel like re-drying my hair, (vanity? no.. lazy!),
I held back and opted to do some much needed baking
Ok, I'm
not sure I really needed these, but lately have been craving them!!


I was also craving the smell of fresh-from-the-oven multi-grain bread,
which
would have been so wonderful with some homemade soup...
but ended up with these and some homemade pizza instead

Sounds crazy... but I was disappointed in myself at the end of the day.

Next time....I WILL go stand out in the rain til I'm soaked to the bone
and maybe, if I'm lucky, there'll be a special someone home
to enjoy the moment with me :)

Thank you, Lord, for the rain!

1 comment:

Heather said...

So, are there any of those yummy looking cinnamon buns left??