Thursday, June 28, 2007

A special package arrived...

After two sleepless nights for Heather and Bruce, little Selah Rae decided it was finally time to make her entry. She was born at 2:54 this morning weighing 6 lbs 15 oz and was 20 1/2 inches long.
No time for a long post today so we'll just include a few pictures. You can't see her mass of dark hair with the little cap, and her poor little nosey is still squished & bruised, but she's pretty sweet :) She even opened her eyes for a little peek.

She's already loves holding daddy's hand - but I'll bet he'll hold on tighter :)


Take good care of me Mommy & Daddy

6 comments:

Ellen said...

She is so precious! congrats on the new granddaughter!! thanks for putting up all those pics - they are wonderful to look at - makes me all excited for my baby due in Sept!

Gina said...

Awe. She's beautiful and so tiny! Congrats on the new granddaughter!

anita said...

WOW! She is adorable! Congrats to all of you! Please give Bruce and Heather my best!

Melanie said...

Wow -- two sleepless nights. I'm glad to hear of the safe arrival of your granddaughter! That's so exciting! Cute pics.

Anonymous said...

She's beautiful -- congratulations from all of us!!

Harv & Brenda, Rachelle, Sonja, Jordan & Melissa

Margarita said...

Hey thanks for telling Dustin to give me the heads up- I checked the blog right away, just didn't have time to comment. She looks beautiful, congratulations to them, thanks for the pictures. Wow, hard to believe that Heather is a mom now.....time just flies by. :)